You can find on this page the map of Istanbul metro. Istanbul metro, subway, tube or underground is a transit system serving the city of Istanbul (Turkey) with the urban, suburban & commuter train, the tram, the bus and the ferry. The metro network has 8 lines and 70 stations forming a rail network of 56.2 miles (90,5 km).
Istanbul subways which transport 305 mllion passengers per year, exist since 1989 and are operated by the İstanbul Ulaşım.
Its network includes the following 8 lines:
• Line M1a : Aksaray ↔ Atatürk Havalimanı
• Line M1b : Aksaray ↔ Kirazlı
• Line M2 : Yenikapı ↔ Hacıosman
• Line M3 : Kirazlı ↔ Metrokent–Olimpiyat
• Line M4 : Kadıköy ↔ Kartal
• Line M5 : Üsküdar ↔ Çekmeköy–Sancaktepe
• Line M6 : Levent ↔ Hisarüstü
• Line M7 : Mecidiyeköy ↔ Mahmutbey
• Line M8 : Bakırköy ↔ Beylikdüzu